An initiative to legalize the medical use of cannabis has been filed with South Dakota’s Secretary of State, the first step towards getting the proposal on next year’s November ballot. The proposal would allow patients who receive a registration card with the Department of Health to possess up to three ounces of cannabis, and to …
Tag: south dakota medical cannabis
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!