Legislation that excludes cannabidiol (CBD) from the definition of marijuana and makes it a Schedule IV drug has been signed into law by Governor Dennis Daugaard. Senate Bill 95, “An Act to add cannabidiol to the list of Schedule IV controlled substances and to exclude it from the definition of marijuana”, was passed by the …
Tag: South Dakota cbd
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!