Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), the most common form of liver cancer, is the leading cause of cancer-associated mortality worldwide. Despite this, only limited therapeutic treatments are currently available. However, according to a new study published in the journal Molecular Medicine Report, cannabis may provide a treatment option for the disease. “The present study aimed to investigate …
Tag: South China University of Technology
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!