South Carolina’s Senate Medical Affairs Committee approved a medical marijuana bill on Thursday, sending it to the full Senate for consideration. The South Carolina Compassionate Care Act (Senate Bill 212), would allow seriously ill patients to use marijuana to treat their conditions with a recommendation from their doctors. “There are thousands of South Carolinians who are …
Tag: South Carolina medical cannabos
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!