Cannabinoids may provide a safe and effective treatment option for neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunction. This is according to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI); it was published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health. According to researchers, the study’s objective was; “To systematically review all available evidence on …
Tag: Sorbonne Universités
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!