William Shakespeare, the famous author and playwright, likely consumed cannabis as a mind-stimulant, according to a study published in the South African Journal of Science. For the study, researchers examined residue from twenty four early 17th century clay pipes found in Shakespeare’s garden, and elsewhere in the Stratford-Upon-Avon. A gas chromatography mass spectrometry was used …
Tag: sonnet 76
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!