The city of Santa Ana, California,has been ordered to pay $100,000 to a medical cannabis dispensary they raided last year. During the raid police officers were caught on hidden video eating snacks and making fun of a handicapped woman. As part of the settlement agreement, the city has also been ordered to dismiss misdemeanor charges …
Tag: sky high holisitc
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!