Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) inhibits melanoma tumor growth, according to a study published in the October, 2015 issue of the journal Life Science, and published online by the National Institute of Health. According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer, killing nearly 10,000 people annually. For the study, researchers examined …
Tag: skin cancer foundation
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!