Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) inhibits melanoma tumor growth, according to a study published in the October, 2015 issue of the journal Life Science, and published online by the National Institute of Health. According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer, killing nearly 10,000 people annually. For the study, researchers examined …
Tag: skin cancer foundation
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!