Completely contrary to how police unions in the U.S. publicly feel about legalizing cannabis, Italy’s largest police union has announced their support for ending cannabis prohibition. According to Felice Romani, a spokesperson for SIULP (Sindacato Italiano Unitario Lavoratori Polizia – or roughly translated to the Italian Police Workers Union), legalization would make cannabis safer by …
Tag: Sindacato Italiano Unitario Lavoratori Polizia
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!