Ross Ulbricht, 31, who founded the secretive website Silk Road, has been sentenced to life in prison without parole, a sentence his attorney calls “unreasonable, unjust, unfair.” Silk Road, which was shutdown by federal officials in 2013, amassed over $187 million while Ulbricht was in charge, primarily through illegal drug sales. Government estimates put the …
Tag: silk road
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!