Advocates, in roughly a months time, have collected over 100,000 signatures for a Florida initiative aimed at legalizing medical cannabis in the state. Proponents of the proposal had to collect approximately 70,000 signatures to have the initiative reviewed by the Florida Supreme Court, a number they reached quickly, and easily. Once the review process is …
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!