A bipartisan coalition of nearly 50 lawmakers have filed companion bills in Washington’s House and Senate to raise the minimum age for purchasing, using and selling tobacco and vapor products. The measures define a “vapor product” as any “electronic cigarette, electronic cigar, electronic cigarillo, electronic pipe, or similar product or device and any vapor cartridge …
- Appleton, Bergquist, Chapman, Chase, Cleveland, Clibborn, Cody, Darneille, DeBolt, Farrell, Fey, Fitzgibbon, Frame, Frockt, Goodman, Gregerson, Haler, Hargrove, Harris, house bill 1054, Hunt, Jinkins, Johnson, Kagi, Keiser, Kilduff, King, Kuderer, Liias, McBride, Miloscia, Nealey, O'Ban, Orwall, Pedersen, Pettigrew, Pollet, raise age tobacco, Riccelli, Robinson, Ryu, senate bill 5025, Senn, Short, Slatter, Stanford, Stokesbary, Tharinger, tobacco products, vapor products, Walsh, Young
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!