Shoppers Drug Mart, the largest pharmacy in Canada with hundreds of locations across the country, confirmed Wednesday that it has filed an application with the Canadian government to become a licensed distributor of medical cannabis. “We are hopeful that the Government of Canada will revise the current regulations to allow dispensing at pharmacy,” a spokesperson …
Tag: Shoppers Drug Mart
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!