Shoppers Drug Mart, the largest pharmacy in Canada with hundreds of locations across the country, confirmed Wednesday that it has filed an application with the Canadian government to become a licensed distributor of medical cannabis. “We are hopeful that the Government of Canada will revise the current regulations to allow dispensing at pharmacy,” a spokesperson …
Tag: Shoppers Drug Mart medical cannabis
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!