Attorney General Jeff Sessions doesn’t see the federal government getting involved in marijuana. According to Capital Public Radio, Sacramento County Sheriff Scott Jones and Attorney General Sessions met last week to discuss several issues; one of them just happened to be marijuana. “Regarding the prioritization of federal resources to combat marijuana; he didn’t see the …
Tag: sheriff scott jones
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!