The Washington State Liquor Control Board will issue licenses to roughly 20 cannabis retail outlets on July 7th, according to Sharon Foster, chairwoman of the Board. These businesses will be required to track their inventory for the first 24 hours, and will be allowed to legally begin recreational cannabis sales to anyone 21 and older …
Tag: sharon foster
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!