In a recent Entrepreneur Magazine interview with five investors from the hit show Shark Tank, Kevin O’Leary and Barabara Corcoran made it clear that they’re very much interested in investing in the burgeoning cannabis industry. The other three Sharks – Marc Cuban, Lori Greinier and Robert Herjavec – aren’t as interested in investing in the …
Tag: shark tank marijuana
- barbara corcoran, barbara corcoran cannabis, barbara corcoran marijuana, daisy cakes, daisy cakes marijuana, Entrepreneur Magazine, kevin o'leary cannabis, kevin o'leary marijuana, kevon o'leary, lori greiner cannabis, lori grenier, lori grenier marijuana, marc cuban, marc cuban cannabis, marc cuban marijuana, shark tank, shark tank cannabis, shark tank marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!