In a recent Entrepreneur Magazine interview with five investors from the hit show Shark Tank, Kevin O’Leary and Barabara Corcoran made it clear that they’re very much interested in investing in the burgeoning cannabis industry. The other three Sharks – Marc Cuban, Lori Greinier and Robert Herjavec – aren’t as interested in investing in the …
Tag: shark tank cannabis
- barbara corcoran, barbara corcoran cannabis, barbara corcoran marijuana, daisy cakes, daisy cakes marijuana, Entrepreneur Magazine, kevin o'leary cannabis, kevin o'leary marijuana, kevon o'leary, lori greiner cannabis, lori grenier, lori grenier marijuana, marc cuban, marc cuban cannabis, marc cuban marijuana, shark tank, shark tank cannabis, shark tank marijuana
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!