In a new study published by the journal Neurology, 80% of children with autism saw improvements in their condition after being administered cannabidiol (CBD). For the study, 60 children with an average age of 12 were given cannabis oil containing 20% CBD and 1% THC, for a period of seven months. After the seven-month period, children …
Tag: Shaare Zedek Hospital
- Study: Cannabis May Help Reduce Aggressive Behavior in Autism Patients
- Marijuana Use Doesn’t Lead to Deficits Associated With Schizophrenia, Finds Study
- Study: Cannabis May Help Control Hospital and Community-Acquired MRSA
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.