Medical marijuana would be legal under a bill approved today by West Virginia’s full Senate. Substitute Senate Bill 386 was passed through its third and final reading today with a 28 to 6 vote, sending it to the House of Representatives. Passage in the House would send it to Governor Jim Justice for consideration. The …
Tag: Severe nausea
- anorexia, Cachexia, medical cannabis, medical marijuana legalization, medical marijuana legalize, post traumatic stress disorder, Refractory generalized anxiety disorder, reschedule marijuana, senate bill 386, Severe nausea, wasting syndrome, west virginia, West Virginia cannabis, West Virginia dispensaries, West Virginia legalization, West Virginia marijuana, West Virginia medical cannabis, West Virginia Medical Cannabis Commission, West Virginia medical marijuana, West Virginia medical weed, West Virginia senate bill 386
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.