In a bombshell piece The Washington Post has reported that Attorney General Jeff Sessions twice met with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. last year, something he lied about during his confirmation hearing. According to the Post, Sessions had a private phone conversation with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place in September in Session’s office. …
Tag: sessions russia contact
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!