Attorney General Jeff Sessions says being soft on drug sentencing means “more violent crimes”, and that “it’s time to get tough again”. On Friday the Washington Post published an op-ed from Attorney General Jeff Sessions detailing his position on America’s drug laws. Once again, he’s pushing for harsher sentences and escalating outdated and harmful drug war …
Tag: sessions drug laws
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!