Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) has been confirmed as the next Attorney General of the United States. Sessions nomination comes amidst massive opposition, not only within the cannabis community but among progressives and civil rights activist nationwide. Despite this, the Republican-led Senate was able to confirm sessions with a 52 to 47 vote. “Jeff Sessions’ views …
Tag: sessions confirmed
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!