During his confirmation hearing for Attorney General of the United States, Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions made it clear that if confirmed, he may very well go after states that have legalized cannabis, including medical cannabis. Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) asked Sessions during the hearing; “Would you use our federal resources to investigate and prosecute sick …
Tag: sessions confirmation
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!