Sensible B.C. officially launched its initiative drive to decriminalize cannabis possession today in British Columbia. The group now has 90 days to collect roughly 400,000 signatures to put the proposal to a vote of the people. If passed into law, the initiative would decriminalize cannabis, as well as establish a commission to examine the effects …
Tag: sensible b.c.
- Colorado Sets Marijuana Sales Record With Over $140 Million Sold in August
- Study Finds Consumers of CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts “Generally Tested Negative for THC in Hair”
- WA Liquor and Cannabis Board Puts Hold on Edibles Ban, Seeks Public Comment
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
- Pennsylvania Committee Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!