Sensible B.C. officially launched its initiative drive to decriminalize cannabis possession today in British Columbia. The group now has 90 days to collect roughly 400,000 signatures to put the proposal to a vote of the people. If passed into law, the initiative would decriminalize cannabis, as well as establish a commission to examine the effects …
Tag: sensible b.c.
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!