Sensible B.C. officially launched its initiative drive to decriminalize cannabis possession today in British Columbia. The group now has 90 days to collect roughly 400,000 signatures to put the proposal to a vote of the people. If passed into law, the initiative would decriminalize cannabis, as well as establish a commission to examine the effects …
Tag: sensible b.c.
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!