With a 27 to 12 vote, Nebraska’s Senate has given initial approval to Legislative Bill 643, which would legalize medical cannabis. The proposal, which now moves to a second round of debate in the Senate, would allow patients with certain medical conditions such as epilepsy and cancer who receive a recommendation from a physician to …
Tag: senator tommy Garrett
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!