Oregon State Senator Floyd Prozanski (D-Eugene) has announced that he’s working on a proposal that would allow legal recreational cannabis sales to begin on October 1st, months before outlets are expected to open under the new system approved by voters last year (Measure 91). The proposal would allow currently operating medical cannabis facilities to distribute …
Tag: senator ted ferrioli
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!