Support for legalization has been mounting in New Jersey, and according to lawmakers, legislation is forthcoming. State Senator Nicholas Scutari, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has announced plans to introduce a measure to legalize, tax and regulate recreational cannabis in N.J. within the next month. Senator Scutari says the measure “will provide us with …
Tag: Senator Sweeney
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!