The Washington State Senate Health Care Committee held a public hearing today on Senate Bill 5379, a measure to add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a qualifying condition for those wanting to become medical cannabis patients. At the public hearing, only Seth Dawson of the Washington State Psychiatric Association and the Washington Association of …
Tag: senator steve hobbs
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!