The Washington State Senate Health Care Committee held a public hearing today on Senate Bill 5379, a measure to add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a qualifying condition for those wanting to become medical cannabis patients. At the public hearing, only Seth Dawson of the Washington State Psychiatric Association and the Washington Association of …
Tag: senator steve hobbs
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!