Nebraska’s Judiciary Committee has passed legislation to legalize medical marijuana. Legislative Bill 622 was passed by the Judiciary Committee with a 6 to 1 vote, with Senator Stebe Halloran casting the sole “No” vote. The measure allows those with a qualifying condition to possess and use marijuana medicines if they receive a recommendation from a …
Tag: Senator Stebe Halloran
- aids, anxiety, crohn's disease, epilepsy, glaucoma, hepatitis C, lb 622, legislative bill 622, lupus, Lyme disease, Nebraska, nebraska medical cannabis, nebraska medical marijuana, parkinson's disease, pioid addiction, post traumatic stress disorder, Senator Stebe Halloran, spinal cord injury or disease, tourette's syndrome
- Poll: 63% of U.S. Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana, 93% Support Medical
- AG Jeff Sessions Admits Medical Marijuana May Have Benefits, Says It’s “Perfectly Appropriate” to Study It
- Study: Hemp May Fight Ovarian Cancer
- Kansas Governor Signs Hemp Bill Into Law
- Colorado Senate Passes Measure to Alter Food and Drug Act to Allow Products with Industrial Hemp
- Pennsylvania Senate Passes Resolution Urging Feds to Deschedule Marijuana
- Missouri House Votes to Legalize Medical Marijuana
- Marijuana Legalization Initiative To Be On November Ballot In Michigan
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
SalviaExtract.com is America's best source for high quality Salvia for Sale, vape pens and ethnobotanical.
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.