Arizona’a House Land, Agriculture and Rural Areas Committee has voted unanimously in favor of legislation that would legalize industrial hemp. The legislation has already been approved by the state’s full Senate, and now needs to be passed by the House of Representatives in order to be sent to Governor Doug Ducey for consideration. Ducey vetoed …
Tag: senator sonny borrelli hemp
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!