Legislation to legalize hemp has been passed by Alaska’s full Senate. Senate Bill 6 received a unanimous 20 to 0 vote from the Senate yesterday. This puts it before the House of Representatives, where passage will send it to Bill Walker for final consideration. The proposed law would define industrial hemp as an agricultural product …
Tag: senator shelley hughes
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!