Officials from the Minnesota Senate, House of Representatives and governor’s office have agreed upon a medical cannabis legalization proposal that the governor will sign into law, after the House and Senate approved two separate measures earlier this month. Michael Gordon, Legislative Assistant for Senator Scott Dibble, tell us that the measure will legalize the possession of …
Tag: senator scott dibble
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!