Legislation introduced in Main would fully repeal a voter-approved law that legalized marijuana for everyone 21 and older. LD 667 was introduced by Senator Scott Cyrway along with eight other senators and representatives. All of the lawmakers sponsoring the measure are Republicans. LD 667 would repeal Question 1, a citizens initiative approved in last year’s …
Tag: senator scott cyrway
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!