Republican State Senator Ruan McDougle, Chairman of Virginia’s Republican Caucus, has announced that he will soon introduce a bill to allow those under 21 to have cannabis convictions expunged (removed) from their records. According to McDougle, the expungement proposal will be one of several criminal justice reform measures that will be introduced in the upcoming …
Tag: senator ruan mcdougle
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New York Governor Signs Bill Adding Pain Management to List of Medical Cannabis Conditions
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!