In an 8 to 3 vote, Maryland’s Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee has approved a proposal to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of cannabis, removing the possibility of a criminal sentence, or jail time. Under the proposal – Senate Bill 364 – the possession of up to 10 grams of cannabis would become a simple $100 …
Tag: senator robert zirkin
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!