Legislation to legalize the recreational use of cannabis for those 21 and older has been prefiled for the upcoming legislative session (beginning January) in Kentucky. The Cannabis Freedom Act (Senate Bill 44), filed by Senator Perry B. Clark, would allow those 21 and older to possess up to an ounce of cannabis and cultivate up …
Tag: senator perry b. clark
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!