During his confirmation hearing for Attorney General of the United States, Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions made it clear that if confirmed, he may very well go after states that have legalized cannabis, including medical cannabis. Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) asked Sessions during the hearing; “Would you use our federal resources to investigate and prosecute sick …
Tag: senator patrick leahy
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!