Legislative Bill 1001, a proposal to legalize industrial hemp, has been given unanimous approval through Nebraska’s Senate Judiciary Committee. Under the proposed law, which now moves towards a full Senate vote, industrial hemp would be explicitly legalized by removing it from the state’s list of controlled substances. Farmers would be authorized to cultivate industrial hemp …
Tag: senator norm wallman
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!