A Senate committee in Pennsylvania has passed a resolution urging federal lawmakers to reauthorize an amendment that prevents the Justice Department from interfering with state-level medical marijuana laws. The Senate State Government Committee passed Senate Resolution 36 with a unanimous 10 to 0 vote. It must now be passed by one more committee before it …
Tag: senator michael folmer
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!