New York Senator Liz Krueger has announced that she will soon file legislation aimed at legalizing recreational cannabis for those 21 and older. According to Krueger, she’ll push for the bill in the upcoming legislative session, which begins in January. “I will push for taxation and regulation of marijuana,” said Krueger at a campaign rally …
Tag: senator liz krueger
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!