U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) is calling on the federal government to allow those who possess and use cannabis legally under their state’s law to possess firearms without the fear of federal persecution. Murkowski actually opposed the initiative that legalized cannabis in Alaska, but now that her constituents have spoken, she’s doing what a lawmaker …
Tag: Senator Lisa Murkowski
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!