South Carolina’s Senate Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies has given unanimous approval to Senate Bill 839, a proposal to legalize industrial hemp in the state. The proposal now moves to the full Senate Committee on Agriculture and Natural Resources. The proposal, introduced by Republican Senator Kevin Bryant, would remove …
Tag: Senator Kevin Bryant
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!