Colorado’s full Senate has voted to allow those with post traumatic stress disorder and acute stress disorder to legally use medical marijuana. Senate Bill 17-017 passed the Senate with a 34 to 1 vote. Senator Kent Lambert (R) cast the sole “No” vote. The measure has been sent to the House of Representatives, and assigned to …
Tag: senator kent lambert
- acute stress disorder, acute stress disorder cannabis, acute stress disorder marijuana, Acute Stress Disorder treatment, acute stress disorder weed, Colorado, colorado medical cannabis, colorado medical marijuana, ptsd, ptsd cannabis, ptsd marijuana, ptsd treatment, ptsd weed, senate bill 17-017, senator kent lambert
- Marijuana Consumers Work Out More Than Non-Consumers, Are More Likely to Have Full-Time Jobs
- Colorado Legislature Approves Measure Allowing School Nurses to Administer Medical Marijuana
- Illinois Legislature Passes Bill Allowing Students to Use Medical Marijuana at School
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Passed by Northern Mariana Islands Legislature, Sent to Governor
- Ohio Ballot Board Certifies Initiative to Legalize Marijuana for Those 21+
- Study: THC May Safely and Effectively Treat Anorexia Nervosa Symptoms
- Louisiana Legislature Passes Proposals to Add Six New Medical Marijuana Conditions
- U.S. House Committee Votes to Protect State Medical Marijuana Laws
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.