Senate Health and Human Services Committee Chairman Joshua Miller and Representative Scott A. Slater have introduced companion bills in Rhode Island’s House and Senate to make cannabis legal for adults 21 and older, and to establish a system in which cannabis is regulated and taxed similarly to alcohol. “Marijuana prohibition has been a long-term failure,” …
Tag: senator joshua millier
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!