Legislation to legalize recreational cannabis was formally introduced today in Rhode Island. The proposal, sponsored by Senator Josh Miller, Chair of the Senate Health and Human Services Committee, and Representative Edith H. Ajello, Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, would legalize the possession, private cultivation and sales of cannabis for those 21 and older.
Tag: Senator Josh Miller
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!