Legislation to legalize recreational cannabis was formally introduced today in Rhode Island. The proposal, sponsored by Senator Josh Miller, Chair of the Senate Health and Human Services Committee, and Representative Edith H. Ajello, Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, would legalize the possession, private cultivation and sales of cannabis for those 21 and older.
Tag: Senator Josh Miller
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
- For Sixth Straight Year, Super Bowl Features Team from a Legal Marijuana State
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!