Legislation to legalize recreational cannabis was formally introduced today in Rhode Island. The proposal, sponsored by Senator Josh Miller, Chair of the Senate Health and Human Services Committee, and Representative Edith H. Ajello, Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, would legalize the possession, private cultivation and sales of cannabis for those 21 and older.
Tag: Senator Josh Miller
- New Gallup Poll Finds 66% of U.S. Adults Support Legalizing Marijuana, Record High
- Colorado Sets Marijuana Sales Record With Over $140 Million Sold in August
- Study Finds Consumers of CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts “Generally Tested Negative for THC in Hair”
- WA Liquor and Cannabis Board Puts Hold on Edibles Ban, Seeks Public Comment
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!