A proposal to legalize recreational cannabis for everyone 21 and older has been passed by the New Mexico’s Senate Rules Committee. The vote on Senate Joint Resolution 5 was 6 to 4. Although the committee was initially locked in a 5 to 5 vote that was along party lines, with Democrats in support, Republican Senator …
Tag: senator jerry ortiz y pino
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!