Oregon Senators Ron Wyden, Jeff Merkel, Rand Paul and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell have filed a proposal to legalize the cultivation and production of hemp within the United States. Titled the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2015 (S.134), the proposal would amend the United State Controlled Substances Act to exclude industrial hemp from the …
Tag: senator jeff merkel
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!