Rhode Island’s full Senate has given unanimous approval to a bill that would add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a qualifying medical cannabis condition. The measure now goes to the House of Representatives, where its passage will send it Governor Gina Raimondo for consideration. Under current Rhode Island law, medical cannabis is legal for …
Tag: senator jack reed
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!