Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) has signed on as a cosponsor to legislation that would allow legal cannabis businesses to gain access to federal and state banking systems. The Marijuana Businesses Access to Banking Act, which was introduced by Senator Jeff Merkley, would allow cannabis businesses that are legal under their state’s law to …
Tag: senator harry reid
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!